[x3d-public] [consortium] X3D4 materials available, no X3D meeting Friday 7 August 2020

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:17:51 PDT 2020

Great news about the new X3D v4 draft being available!

Note: Announcement on the main page https://www.web3d.org/ , in the "News"
box, leads to
https://www.web3d.org/news-story/x3dv4-draft-specification-available-public-now
which says:

- "Submitted by anita.havele on Wed, 2019-07-24 08:26" (despite main page
saying it's an announcement from [2020 Aug 3]),

- The "X3Dv4 Public Working Draft Specification" link in this announcement
leads to the old working draft version 1, from ~year ago,
https://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3Dv4Draft/ISO-IEC19775-1v4-WD1/ . You
probably want to update it now to lead to
https://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3Dv4Draft/ISO-IEC19775-1v4-WD2/ . Or
use the stable link https://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3Dv4Draft .

Regards,
Michalis