[x3d-public] X3D working group meeting 14 AUG 2020: status conference, webinars, X3DCSAIL, ISO, X3D4

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:51:37 PDT 2020

Approach of X3DScript tag being developed for X3DOM:

1.  Field support
2. Event support between routes and scripts
3. URL and CDATA section supported with “new Function”
4. Call initialize function

Current outstanding tasks:

1.   Deal with non specified field values...what are the defaults?
2.  Insure events are flowing