[x3d-public] X3D working group meeting 14 AUG 2020: status conference, webinars, X3DCSAIL, ISO, X3D4

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:39:18 PDT 2020

Interesting, from field tooltips:

*Warning:* setting a value is not allowed for ExternProtoDeclare field
declarations, since original ProtoDeclare initializations or local
ProtoInstance fieldValue initializations take precedence.
*Warning:* not allowed for field variables with accessType inputOnly or
outputOnly.
*Warning:* initialization value is not allowed if this field is part of a
Script interface and has a corresponding IS/connect definition.

John