[x3d-public] question on simple X3D scene (nonstable work on Win 10)

Konstantin Smirnov konstantin.e.smirnov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:11:04 PDT 2020

Hello.
I'm making a X3D scene with test objects and AJAX on Win 10.
A Sphere was shown, in MS Edge it has strange behaviour like blown away.

In Firefox all is nice. But when I choose a box, it's not showed, also
Sphere won't work with AJAX calls.

Here is the code.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
    <title>Touchsensor in X3DOM</title>
    <link href="http://www.x3dom.org/download/x3dom.css" rel="stylesheet" />
    #myDiv {
        color: blue;
        margin: 20px 0;
    }
    x3d {
        display: block;
        width: 600px;
        height: 400px;
        background: #EEEEEE;
        border: none;
    }
</head>

        Click the sphere to hide this div
    <x3d>
        <Scene>

  <shape onclick="alert('Hello, click!');">
        <appearance>
        <material diffuseColor='1 0 0'></material>
        </appearance>
        <box></box>
    </shape>

        </Scene>
    </x3d>
<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.2.6/jquery.js
"></script>
<script>
$('#digital_download').html('Downloading...'); // Show "Downloading..."
// Do an ajax request
$('#digital_download').load('http://localhost/index2.php');

</script>

Who can help? Is technology rather robust?

Thanks
Konstantin Smirnov