[x3d-public] scheduling C/C++/C# review sessions

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Aug 24 10:28:08 PDT 2020

Very good, am looking forward to getting started.  TODO:

a. Can we put your draft versions into github for editorial work?  Please advise when you sent latest version, or simply re-send and I can check it in.

	https://github.com/Web3DConsortium

	https://github.com/Web3DConsortium/X3D

b. We need to look at your example code to see if it is ready for an autogeneration pattern.  At that time we can also decide where to put it.

Thanks, Don