[x3d-public] X3D use+visualiosation technologies

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:42:36 PDT 2020

On your advice John I tried emscripten last week and got the part where it
needs libraries built the same way - zlib the first one.
- freewrl relies on opengl 2.1 subset, which is generally compatible with
webgl (has been built for ANGLEPROJECT before which is GLES2 over Direct3D)
- and freewrl has various build options so fancy library dependencies can
be left out or until later stages
-Doug