[x3d-public] Creating test cases for ECMAScript 6 SAI

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:21:02 PDT 2020

I'm starting to plan out the automated generation of test cases for
x3d.js.  I already have constructor test cases from X3D examples.  Now I
need to add generated code for testing setters, getters, adders and
removers.  While Don took the approach of handwriting test cases for
X3DJSAIL, I'd like to take the approach of generating test cases from
X3DUOM and X3D XML.

Your experience would be greatly appreciated, especially if you've done any
automated test case generation.

Thanks,