[x3d-public] Possible effort + paper for X3DJSAIL and friends

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:44:11 PDT 2020

Don, et al: would it be reasonable to take X3dToJava.xslt and extend it to
produce/generate full code coverage tests for X3DJSAIL?  Would you be
interested in such an effort? We can use X3DUOM and X3DJSAIL generation
code as well.

Let me know where you might see this fitting into your schedule, if at
all.  I'd like to lay down some patterns which can be used in python, es6
and C/C#/C++ as well.

So we're not only validating the apps/scenes, but also validating the whole
X3DJSAIL library including getters and removers, not just testing adders,
setters and constructors.

Let me know if anyone wants to join the effort.

Thanks,