[x3d-public] PyJNIus 1.2.1 released

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Jan 2 22:31:31 PST 2020

OK thanks John.

It was definitely interesting but we hit a wall hard there.

We are in much better shape now.  Autogenerating a pure python package (no derivative dependencies on java) is many times cleaner and more pythonic.

I have also sidestepped a number of the python-versionitis issues that plagued my primary development laptop.  They seem to be all related to whether Python is installed as localadmin or installed as local user.  I've got everything cleanly running on a separate Windows 10 recently-reimaged laptop for regression testing.  No admin rights for any build, just plain old python.org insatll as local user.  Runs cleanly, made some changes tonight to good effect and testing them now.  Expecting to post another PyPi update soon.

Having fun with X3D python!  8)