[x3d-public] X3Dv4 Physically Based Rendering (PBR) review: github pull request instructions

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jan 7 10:23:15 PST 2020

Further procedural progress today by Michalis, Dick and I.

Notably I was able to insert a change into Pull Request PR8 for PBR:

On 1/7/2020 10:00 AM, [github tracker] wrote:
> @brutzman <https://github.com/brutzman> pushed 1 commit.
>
>   * 699d91b <https://github.com/Web3DConsortium/X3D/commit/699d91b62a8eb1d89a80166e4ea894b393a7b78d> add style, append </li>

Screenshot attached for those non-members who do not have access.

Thanks Michalis for guidance and help today!

We continue on X3Dv4 PBR spec editing Friday after weekly X3D telcon.