[x3d-public] [x3dom-users] Scale and relative size

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 12:11:01 PST 2020

Exploring further practical gltf use, it turns out all of the models
at sketchfab can be autoconverted to gltf before downloading.

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/soda-can-high-poly-08be81ca5fa74718b5d95ac6a5a928f2

is another CC licensed soda can. Downloaded as gltf and converted to
glb I put it here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/andreasplesch/glTF-Sample-Models/extra/2.0/extra/sodaHigh/glb/scene.glb

It also works well with the x3dom inline viewer at
https://x3dom.netlify.com/examples/functional/inline-gltf.html

The height dimension is about 320 units.

--
Andreas Plesch
Waltham, MA 02453