[x3d-public] working on JavaScript SAI example, without an SAI

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 15:32:14 PST 2020

It looks like I mean a library of concrete classes, similar to X3DJSAIL's
jsail package.  Don, I've updated the example JavaScript code, there was a
major flaw.  The first parameter is now a JS Object with the SF fields. I
don't have the MF field names present yet, but we can continue refining.  I
think if we do the MF properties in JS, we'll essentially come up with
JSON.  Hmm. Is there a better way?

We need a way to import the concrete classes into the example JavaScript.
Suggestions and help are welcome.

John