[x3d-public] SAI

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 13:17:46 PST 2020

I don’t think we’re apt to change X3DJSAIL’s name.   We do have to name the
similar Ecmascript or JavaScript project.   It is likely we will use X_ITE
for SAI—not sure about X3DOM.   It would be nice if it was independent of
Angular, React, Vue, so any proprietary or open source framework could be
used alongside.

I kind of like X3DJS-B “jazz-b”—Similar to JAX-B.  Or just X3D Jazz.