[x3d-public] Updated news announcements, Semantic Web and December 2019 events.

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jan 27 09:55:12 PST 2020

Jakub and I added a writeup of the second conference last December.

* International Conference on 3D Immersion (IC3D)
   https://www.web3d.org/event/international-conference-3d-immersion-ic3d

Also updated, now with paper added:

* X3D Ontology for Semantic Web
   https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/semantics/semantics.html

Anita helped me refine a News page that lists all four of our December events.  Wow!

* Many Public Events Provide Capstone to 2019 Progress with X3Dv4
   https://www.web3d.org/news-story/many-public-events-provide-capstone-2019-progress-x3dv4

* (with corresponding tweet)
   https://twitter.com/Web3DConsortium/status/1221852262105903105

Comments and improvements welcome.  Thanks for *so much great work* and for continuing to consider all the many possibilities with X3Dv4.