[x3d-public] web3d working group demos > HAnim > CrowdSystem Component

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 13:01:21 PDT 2020

Thanks for feedback Don and best wishes on your 4July.
Q. is there a handy Proto version of particle systems? Can be old .
out of date if it has the basic idea/design pattern
Then particle emitters -> people emitters
various physics models and trajectories -> crowd patterns on walk areas
Otherwise might be easier and faster to copy & paste and hack particle
emitters till idea gels, then convert to proto.
-Doug
.Freewrl prototyping is bullet proof. What's not implemented is
shorthand syntax for X3D language binding ie
ProtoDeclare name='funny'
ProtoInstance name='funny' ...
could be
ProtoDeclare name='funny'
funny ...
Or any other shorthand syntax - is that in version 4?