[x3d-public] Extensible 3D (X3D), ISO/IEC 19775-1:2013, 3 Definitions, acronyms, and abbreviations: got voxel?

Richard F. Puk puk at igraphics.com
Tue Jul 21 13:22:37 PDT 2020

Hi, Don --

The SOED definition  is definitely clear to me:

"Computing. (In modelling or graphic simulation) each of an array of elements of volume that constitute a notional three-dimensional space; esp. each of an array of discrete elements into which a representation of a three-dimensional object is divided."

  -- Dick