[x3d-public] CAD Assistant feedback

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Jul 26 10:30:47 PDT 2020

Have asked OpenCascade if they might be more consistent with their messaging about X3D and VRML support - feedback post follows.

If someone is active with this organization or has influence, that would be helpful.  My first uses of the tool have been good, others have reported positive results on the list as well.