[x3d-public] Clear indication on how to disable launch of XJ3D

Anthony Judge anthony.judge at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 03:25:59 PDT 2020

Further to my earlier question on this subject, I took my testing further.

I renamed the jar files relating to xj3d

On the assumption that the popup on-save window, bearing the name
xj3d, was triggered by freewrl (which I had installed), I unchecked
freewrl in tools/options/miscellaneous/x3d/

ThAfter rebooting X3DEdit, ese actions only had the effect on save of
displaying a popuup without content,

Clearly further actions are required to ensure that the on-save x3jd
window is not launched.

A pity that disabling the launch of the popup is not more evident and
better documented.