[x3d-public] Cultural 3D Geographics

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 20:26:22 PDT 2020

If society (mesh) is a collection of communities, and community (polygon)
is a collection of relationships, and relationships (edges) are between 2
individuals (vertices), what is a differential, smooth, or continuous
community or relationship? "No bumps"? Is there something in differential
or continuous game theory which addresses this?  Is there a reason humanity
and the math that describes them somehow related? Is learning society
through geometry a good idea? Would it be better to learn something more
analog alongside our discrete options for human interactions? Let's throw
my Facebook community a curve, surface, volume, or hypervolume. I'm
starting to see more and more that humanity, is indeed described by shapes.
Perhaps humanity is a new form of media, alongside symbol, movie and shape.
Hypersocieties? Fractal societies? I guess I should have spent more time in
cultural geography.