[x3d-public] highlighting on isOver, freeWrl

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:51:59 PDT 2020

fixed isOver for desktop freewrl - will be in next release.
freewrl now detects touch devices in windows by WM_TOUCH events or use of
(built in) mutlitouch emulator, and does something slightly  different for
each, so menu bar Hover mode still works with multitouch for isOver swiping.
Thanks Andreas for raising the issue.
-Doug