[x3d-public] Cleanup of www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/java/node

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 18:09:19 PDT 2020

I have cleaned up the java/node folder on sourceforge. There were many
leftovers copied from the java/nashorn folder that are now irrelevant to
the node.js version.

The examples folder is still really busy, and I'd like to remove any
duplicate tests. Our primary mission with this folder is to present the
capabilities of the -tojs feature of X3DJSAIL CommandLine program, I think.

Of note is the Java.java program which should probably be renamed and moved
to java/examples. This code reads in JSON and produces XML.  I don't think
this feature is present in X3DJSAIL (hint, hint on adding it to X3DJSAIL).
I don't think we have an example of this elsewhere on sourceforge.  I might
get a chance to look at the X3DJSONLD documentation in my documentation
effort, or we could write documentation and edit X3DJSONLD.java at the same
time to provide a good interface. Note that Java.java is independent of
JavaScript, but dependent on JSON.

Thanks,