[x3d-public] Don, please remove calls to meta.getName() in

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jun 8 22:39:53 PDT 2020

Hi John.  As mentioned this afternoon, am nearing the (hopefully successful) conclusion of a major refactoring of X3DJSAIL to remove all of the "Object" suffixes on classes.  Still have to get entire build process, examples, tests etc. to work so a few more days may be needed.

Sorry to delay but "please stand by" until this is all sorted out.  We should have a clearer playing field at that point.  Thanks.