[x3d-public] refactoring news with X3DJSONLD. These files aren't converted yet.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 04:17:48 PDT 2020

Don, I could use some help recreating the last file without X3DObject.

Here are my files left with X3DObject in X3DJSONLD:

$ find . -type f -print0|xargs -0 grep -l X3DObject
./main/data/HelloWorldProgramOutput.json.new
./main/data/HelloWorldProgramOutput.new.json
./main/data/HelloWorldProgramOutput.newPrettyPrint.intermediate.x3d
./main/lib/stylesheets/CreateX3dSceneAccessInterfaceJava.xslt
./main/lib/stylesheets/CreateX3dSceneAccessInterfaceJava.xslt.john
./main/nashorn/net/coderextreme/data/KoreanCharacterAnnexC01Jin.js
./main/nashorn/net/coderextreme/data/KoreanCharacterAnnexD01Jin.js
./main/nashorn/net/x3djsonld/data/KoreanCharacterAnnexC01Jin.js