[x3d-public] possible bugs reported -- withdrawn

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Jun 11 13:21:34 PDT 2020

Hi John.  As discussed on HAnim call right now,

a. X3DJSAIL is now working with this terser set of class names.

b. Regression testing showed some work may still be necessary to ensure that all references to org.web3d.x3d.sai.* interfaces are hidden from end users.

c. Remove any "import org.web3d.x3d.sai.*" statements from your code.  No longer needed.

d. Best practice is to remove overloaded names like Box.* from contention.  Nevertheless found a workaround, X3dToJava.xslt will fully qualify class names with package if that is detectable.

e. Stay tuned for release...