[x3d-public] X3D validator/schematron core dump

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 21:21:51 PDT 2020

What was intended was to 1) represent a skeleton based on the standard, but
someone should check to see if a specific translation value is in the
standard or not.   Otherwise, I will start collecting these...

Note that there’s two single quotes after translation= I believe.   Please
check.

I think you can get a clearer idea of what’s happening by running the file
through the X3D validator.

John