[x3d-public] X3D validator/schematron core dump

J. Scheurich mufti11 at web.de
Fri Jun 12 21:48:28 PDT 2020

On 13/06/2020 05:21, John Carlson wrote:
> What was intended was to 1) represent a skeleton based on the
> standard, but someone should check to see if a specific translation
> value is in the standard or not. Otherwise, I will start collecting
> these...

According to

https://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19775-1/V3.3/Part01/components/hanim.html#HAnimSite

the default value for translation is 0 0 0

> Note that there’s two single quotes after translation= I believe.

Then translation='' would be wrongs, if it would not part of the name
"string"

> I think you can get a clearer idea of what’s happening by running the
> file through the X3D validator.

I think, this is not much usefull, cause the validator has a parser problem:
It parses translation= inside a string. BTW: white_dune has the same
parser problem, i need to fix it 8-(

so long
MUFTI