[x3d-public] [x3d] Spec Comment by dougsanden on 19775-1:X3DArchitecture - V3.0

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 09:44:26 PDT 2020

Drags - perhaps beside the Pointing Device Sensor notion of a bearing (5
DOF ray) there could be the articulation / notion of a 'bearing drag' -
meaning its not necessarily a 2D device space drag, rather more generically
its more like in ray / bearing space, or (after ray/bearing istersects
sensor geometry) sensor-geometry-space drag.
defining 'drag' in bearing or sensor space abstracts it somewhat from the
messy particulars of specific pointing devices