[x3d-public] [x3d] Spec Comment by dougsanden on 19775-1:X3DArchitecture - V3.0

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:45:24 PDT 2020

My attempt at specifying HELICOPTER and GAME navigationInfo.type generically

"SPHERICAL" navigation freezes the location while allowing convenient
yaw-pitch look around.

"HELICOPTER" navigation is similar to "WALK" except avatar height
adjustment is convenient, and "SPHERICAL" style yaw-pitch look around is
convenient.

"GAME" navigation is like "WALK" except yaw-ptich is done with up-drag
primary pointing device, and Z travel with secondary pointing device.