[x3d-public] Check parameters for range, enum, what else? TypeScript?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:14:46 PDT 2020

I am checking parameters for range, enum, length, not type(s) yet, ... what
else is there for setter and constructor parameter checking?

My first gulp would be to give parameters to their types, ala TypeScript.
That would be one way to solve the parameter type problem. Is it OK to
convert my ES6 x3d.mjs module to TypeScript? Those who are against the
coffee languages might approve.

I can see that the X3DUOM supports multiple types for parameters. It looks
like TypeScript allows overloading as well.

Thanks,