[x3d-public] Wrong type for default HAnimMotion.channels

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Jun 21 06:19:01 PDT 2020

On 6/20/2020 1:29 PM, John Carlson wrote:
> Don, also change examples in HAnim 2 standard, if there are any.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

John, that exactly is a key part of our work with Joe at

* HumanoidAnimation X3D Examples Archive
   https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/

* HumanoidAnimation X3D Examples Archive: Specifications
   https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Specifications/

... which now contains the three specification models we copied over together last Thursday afternoon.  They still need to be upgraded to X3D4/HAnim2, and have been so marked with a TODO meta element.