[x3d-public] Recommendation for resource

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:32:21 PDT 2020

This is kind of embarrassing, but my daughter is struggling at High School
geometry.   I've been unable to intervene, because my wife says, "They
teach it differently nowadays."

For example, my daughter is having difficulty converting between the
standardized and the general form for a circle.

I have informed her to "check your work."  But she's really used to zooming
through math problems.

Really, I think we just need a non-male tutor of geometry.  My daughter has
historically been an A-A+ student.

I'm kind of afraid this will only get worse as she progresses to ellipsoids
and hyperbolas.

Any assistance you can give me to pass to my wife would be helpful!

I'd really like to set her loose with Blender to see what she could do, but
we're not quite to that step yet, perhaps.