[x3d-public] Crops in silico -- potential x3d.py customer?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:24:25 PDT 2020

Looks like this repository is getting a bit ancient:

https://github.com/cropsinsilico/Visualization

Looks like python though?

Maybe render the results in X3DOM?

Also consider mapping between 3D ontology and a plant ontology I haven't
found yet?

Does anyone know how L-systems are related to .hipnc file extension?  What
is .hipnc?

John