[x3d-public] Fwd: Re: mantis 1252, PointProperties node specification and inclusion of Normal data

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Jun 26 06:41:41 PDT 2020

I think it is good if we can be precise about rendering, certainly this is expected of the specification.

We have postponed resolution of this issue pending final review of all PBR modifications.  So let's ensure we get it right.

Information added to

* Mantis 1252: PointProperties node specification; PointSet /LineSet/IndexedLineSet can contain Normal
   https://www.web3d.org/member-only/mantis/view.php?id=1252