[x3d-public] X3D4 Audio and Sound progress, 17 JUN 2020

Richard F. Puk puk at igraphics.com
Mon Jun 29 10:51:38 PDT 2020

Hi, Efi –

One small problem with your attachment caused by an error in the X3D Interface Hierarchy:

ViewpointGroup is not derived for X3DViewpointNode. Instead, it is derived directly from X3DChildNode. This is because ViewpointGroup is a catalog of viewpoints rather than a viewpoint itself. We have created a Mantis issue to fix the spec.

If you have any questions, we can discuss them on Wednesday.

n  Dick