[x3d-public] X3DOM X3D scripting

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:54:00 PDT 2020

At least 3 tasks:

1.  Rename Script tag to something else, or use unrecognized type.  Create
Script.js source code and add Script field adding code.
2.  Put Script DEF, Script name in different namescopes per ProtoInstance
realized nodes.
3. Rewrite/rewire any Script DEFs, Script names in ROUTEs (toNode,
fromNode).
4. Make sure IS in Script works.
5. Make sure X3DOM events work from ROUTEs to Scripts and back.
6. Test, test, test.

Anyone know any other tasks?   Are there any hidden gotchas besides
evaling/creating a Function for Scripts?

I'm planning on this being the first test scenegraph:

https://coderextreme.net/X3DJSONLD/src/main/html/proto3.html

After that, I'll move to multiple script instances.