[x3d-public] Fwd: X3DOM X3DScript examples.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 19:32:29 PDT 2020

I am currently thinking about how to handle things like "initialize()".  I
know I need at most one for each X3DScript element.  I do not currently
have a good way to put these in a separate scope so they don't overwrite
each other.  I can create an object to put the script functions in. I do
not know if something like new Function() could help with this.  I feel
like I'm stumbling in the dark even though I already did this in
node/Script.js.  If I could look at the code for ProtoDeclare (where is
it?), perhaps it would help?

What I'd like to do is enable ROUTEing to/from scripts by using the X3DOM
infrastructure.  I do not know how to do this yet, or if it's automatically
done for me.