[x3d-public] Errors using x3d.py

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 11:31:26 PST 2020

Don, I'm starting to use X3D patterns with Qt Designer and our RPG maker.
I would like also to use X3D as an alternative GUI, in addition to Unity,
Unreal, and PlayCanvas eventually.  Here are the bugs I'm getting when
running in the x3d/stylesheets/python folder:

$ python examples/HelloWorld.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "examples/HelloWorld.py", line 21, in <module>
    from x3d import *
AttributeError: module 'x3d' has no attribute 'SFBool'

$ python examples/PythonX3dSmokeTests.py
Importing local development copy of X3D package:
  from x3d import *
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "examples/PythonX3dSmokeTests.py", line 23, in <module>
    from x3d import *
AttributeError: module 'x3d' has no attribute 'SFBool'

$ python examples/BackgroundCollection.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "examples/BackgroundCollection.py", line 21, in <module>