[x3d-public] Errors using x3d.py

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Mar 1 18:20:51 PST 2020

Hi John.  I just confirmed that these work on my system and got results matching

* https://www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/python/build.examples.log.txt

Detailed information is available at

* Python X3D Package x3d.py
   https://www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/python/python.html

Sometimes PYTHONHOME and PYTHONPATH can be tricky.  Details:

* https://www.web3d.org/x3d/stylesheets/python/python.html#Configuration

Hope this helps.  Further trouble reports or additional information always welcome, good luck.

v/r Don