[x3d-public] X3D APIS for Qt, Python, ECMAScript

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:40:42 PST 2020

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 10:31 AM Andreas Plesch <andreasplesch at gmail.com>
wrote:

> >It would also
> very be useful to generate xml encoding since John indicated limited
> availability to maintain the json loaders John generously provided for
> x3dom and x_ite. This way X3DESAIL could be used as a json loader.

I can help maintain the JSON loaders (JSONParser.js or something like that).

My main issue is I don't have the standards knowledge to provide an
adequate support for ProtoExpander.  I will try to go through videos
gracefully provided by Don.  I may have use for PROTOs in the future, but
likely that will be implemented in Python or C++.