[x3d-public] x3d-public Digest, Vol 132, Issue 35

Andreas Plesch andreasplesch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 12:17:53 PST 2020

For comparison, here is a how the Khronos Flight Helmet model looks
with just a headlight in x3dom.

https://github.com/andreasplesch/x3dom/wiki/Gallery

Explore other models with different IBL and tonemapping here:

https://raw.githack.com/andreasplesch/x3dom/gltf-demo/test/functional/inline-gltf.html

The next step for x3dom may be to try PhysicalMaterial outside of
gltf, since sofar the node was almost exclusively used constructed
during gltf import.

Cheers,

Andreas