[x3d-public] Blender 2.8 X3D support is making progress

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:22:26 PDT 2020

On related note:

1. I just submitted a patch to Blender X3D exporter to fix exporting
objects with modifiers: https://developer.blender.org/T74934 ,
https://developer.blender.org/D7183 .

2. I upgraded my castle-anim-frames exporter to work with latest
Blender 2.8 . https://castle-engine.io/creating_data_blender.php#section_castle_anim_frames
. The exporter is a quick solution to export animations --
castle-anim-frames internally is just a series of static files (in X3D
or other format).

Regards,
Michalis