[x3d-public] Again, RE: HAnim examples/tests

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 25 10:00:07 PDT 2020

A.7.2.2 LOA‑4 Example with diamonds at Joint centres

https://www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19774-1/V2.0/index.html

www.web3d.org/documents/specifications/19774-1/V2.0/HAnim/BodyDimensionsAndLOAs.html#LOA4ExampleSourceWithDiamonds

Important links and the example should run as published.
Thanks,
Joe