[x3d-public] Finding more than one use of a DEF in VRML - Chisel, duplicated DEF in proto

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:14:49 PDT 2020

So what should we do about the triple DEF's in the HAnim 2.0 Annex A, LOA-4
Diamond example?
I haven't verified if it's in a separate scope or not.  Hmm. I will get
line numbers.  It looks like they're separate from the PROTO bodies?

I am unsure if the ProtoExpander can handle this or not.  I do a lot of DEF
concatenation, and I also add 1000's as part of the DEF, so that when the
ProtoBody's are expanded, they get a new DEF.

John