[x3d-public] Finding more than one use of a DEF in VRML - HAnim specification Annex A

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Mar 26 09:38:08 PDT 2020

I recommend looking at updated version in Github for HAnim version 2.  Web3D Consortium member access required.

On 3/26/2020 8:14 AM, John Carlson wrote:
> So what should we do about the triple DEF's in the HAnim 2.0 Annex A, LOA-4 Diamond example?

There are still some editorial issues with ISO, their catalog index lists the two approved specifications as "H-Anim" rather than "HAnim".  Once that is resolved, we will publish the HAnim version 2 parts 1 and 2 (HAnim Architecture and Motion Data Animation) publicly with other web3d.org specifications.