[x3d-public] Convert to X3D (from glTF, OBJ, STL, Collada, ...) and change X3D encodings using online Castle Game Engine converter

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:38:51 PDT 2020

Okay, I was able to grab another wrl to experiment with.  I ran them
through chisel "CLEAN" to reduce the number of warnings, and your
conversion to Classic encoding.   However, there were still a number of
repeated DEFs after the conversion.  For DEFs that were repeated more than
once in the original (3 times) there we 80 DEFs in the response.  Other
DEFs repeated on the order of 30 (ones only mentioned once in the source).

Good luck debugging your converter!

Thanks a bunch for you hard work. I will support you in conversions from
VRML as I can.

I will send new inputs in another email.
John