[x3d-public] Can't share private HAnim examples?

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Mar 26 20:48:42 PDT 2020

Exactly right Joe.  100% sharable, they are just in private space right now while awaiting ISO resolution.

Why don't we meet next week to confirm that latest/greatest is indeed released out in the Basic example archives.

Afternoons are best for me.  Typical HAnim meeting time is Wednesday 5 pm pacific...