[x3d-public] ES6 -> ES5 converter help for ES6 SAI

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Fri May 1 18:19:58 PDT 2020

➢ Perhaps it would be best to keep my SAI on the server side?

One symmetry I hope you will see is that the ‘same’ x3d SAI works internal or external.
That is, it looks the same from the inside or the outside, internal or external.
So, the script processing you develop using an ‘internal’ script can simply be moved outside and imported, or even executed externally under control of the ‘internal’ and even executed ‘externally’ under complete control of the update process with the same effect. If this is not true, please show me.
Thanks,
Joe