[x3d-public] Converting X3D to JSON...null element in an array or empty arrays

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:50:52 PDT 2020

When converting XML attribute values of '' to JSON, should I produce an
empty array or an array with a null item, or ???

This is a follow-on to previous discussion, I guess.  Another test case
appears to be failing.  I do not know if '' is a valid attribute value for
X3D?

It appears to be a problem with DOM2JSONSerializer.js (part of X3DJSONLD),
but I'm not quite sure what the patch is.  I'm going to try to generate an
empty array.

I guess this is due to new test cases being introduced (HAnim V2).  I guess
I didn't get a wide variety of test cases before !!!

Please help me by providing me with examples that you want me to test!

Since there is no Java solution for HAnim V2 Motion converting to Java
right now, I suggest we put some extra effort into testing HAnim v2.

Thanks,