[x3d-public] ISO is selling the HAnim motion standard?

Richard F. Puk puk at igraphics.com
Wed May 6 12:23:50 PDT 2020

Hi,

ISO sells all of their standards regardless of whether they are also
available for free either from ISO itself (on Publicly Available Standards
list) or from non-ISO sources. This includes both parts of ISO/IEC 19774.
Both parts of ISO/IEC 19774 should be available shortly on Web3D.org. Also
available will be a version that combines Parts 1 & 2 in a single set of
files. Hopefully, the Web3D Consortium webmaster will have them up shortly.

n  Dick