[x3d-public] request for animation of "differential" graphs

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:04:50 PDT 2020

Maybe I can trade some coding time for someone who can do animation of
graphs or hypergraphs where the arcs can be connected to vertices not at
all, partially, and fully connected over time. Also, I'd like arcs and
vertices to be partially transparent, fully transparent, or opaque over
time. Also the arcs can be opaque on one end, and mostly transparent on the
other end.   All this can change over time.

This will be an introduction to a new field of study, "Differential Graph
Theory."

I can trade coding time/testing time if so desired.

Nicholas, Doug, are either of you up to this?  Or one of your students?

Thanks,